Thursday, March 19, 2009

For wheels...



Spinning momentum
Loosen rusty gears
Chip
Iron showers
Of red.

Moaning tempos
Metallic groans
Turn to creaks
and shrieks

Speeding up
Rolling drone
Circle
The metal wheels



So I'm on spring break right now and bored out of my mind. I can't practice, because my mom is worried about my healing mouth for the wisdom teeth pulling, which actually went very very well.
Dr. Jessen is a great oral surgeon, and once they got the IV in me(which took about a half an hour), the actual surgery only took about twenty minutes. The laughing gas was not fun to me. I hated the feeling of not being in complete control of my body. It gave me a headache and it made the lights about ten times brighter. But, it was over soon. I didn't feel much pain and only had to take three or four Loratab the entire recovery process. Swelling was almost completely absent. So, I was grateful that my prayers were answered and that I had a good doctor.
Spring break is boring though. Mom and I started Missionary Clothes shopping and that is supra fun! I'm just not really sure how to look like a missionary...but I just couldn't wait! And today we bought my birthday present together, which kinda takes the surprise out of it, but I knew what I was getting anyway. New Scriptures! They are pretty blue and real leather and will last me for a long while now. The ones I was given when I was 8 aren't really cutting it any more because they are falling apart.
I turn 21 in five days, ten hours and twelve minutes. It's crazy how quickly it's come. While I have enough time in my life to make it worth while? I hope so...there's a lot of people on this earth, but i'll make my mark somehow.

(This picture I took at the edge of town today; I should get up this early every morning for the amazing pictures!)
Reporting from Plain City....

No comments:

Post a Comment