Friday, March 20, 2009

For spring break...




So....Spring break is almost over, thank goodness...i'm ready for structure and more to live for than just TV and computer! I want to practice again, which means my stitches need to be gone. I want to not lay on this couch and watch Life and TLC.
Today was a beautiful day! Rarely are days as beautiful as today. It felt like heaven, and that is no exaggeration. it was not too hot or too cold and the breeze was refreshing! I am grateful for this earth and for beautiful days like today. I love nature and this beautiful green earth God has created for us!
The family went to this charming restaurant up in huntsville for birthday dinners. It was called Jackson Fork Inn Restaurant and I do suggest it to people looking for something new. It's a bit of drive but the atmosphere was charming and the food was fabulous with a great menu, something for everyone. After we ate, we five girls went to hastings and walmart and had a great time buying no bake cheesecake and meet the robinsons, which we are watching and eating right now. It's been a really wonderful day! I enjoyed it very much once I finally got out of the house.
I did it...I cut my hair. It is no the shortest it's been in...12 1/2 years! My neck feels strangely cold. It was hard, but I did it and it feels strangely exhilarating.
I get to go to provo with Jess tomorrow for some missionary shopping! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment