Sunday, January 23, 2011

for the hopeful...

Cast not away therefore your confidence....

How perfectly wonderful it is to know how aware Heavenly Father is of us!

That's strange, I go to write like I've wanted to do for a few days and I don't have anything very significant to write about.
No job yet, but a few hopefuls! Keep Moving Forward...

What I do know is that I don't have to doubt. I've had several reminders that God has not ceased to be a God of miracles. Things may have not turned out the way they were suppose to, but that makes me all the more grateful for the Holy Ghost letting me know that there is a plan. I feel so hopeful after a sunday like today. The Sacrament meant so much to me and for the first time in a long time, I knew and understood the importance of the atonment in my life as a refiner, not just a coverer.

Thank goodness for great friends that do so much for me and family who does even more. I feel so blessed and grateful that I know that I can get through this transition time.

No comments:

Post a Comment