Sunday, February 22, 2009

for the future missionary...

Well, how are you all? Me again! (who else would it be?)
It's been a relaxing sabbath day so far, and I'm about to make some chocolate chip brownies with my sister. I know what you are thinking. Me? Bake? but...I'm having a craving and it's a good way to spend a relaxing sunday afternoon with the family.
Classes are going well. As you can see, I'm thoroughly enjoying my creative writing class and Wind Ensemble is better than I ever imagined it! Class Piano will be the death of me, but music history will bring me back. The three institute classes I have help me start and end the day off right. PS Isiah rocks!
Job hunting is starting to get ridiculously discouraging and I might have to break my promise to myself about never going the fast food route...But I am trying.
And most importantly. My mission papers are in! or they will be in officially but noon tomorrow. I should be getting my call within three weeks(longest three weeks of my life!). I'm supra excited. I just want to know where I'll be spending the next year and a half of my life sharing the gospel! Wish me Luck!
I think it's about time to make those brownies!

1 comment:

  1. Melanie! That is awesome! Congrats on sending your papers in! You'll be a great missionary! Let me know when you find out, though I'm sure I'll hear from Jessika the second you tell her. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete